Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010 Update.

I thought I would hop on here and update everyone since I've received a few e-mails now wondering what's new with us. Darin is finally out of the military and is going to school again full time to pursue his BSN. I'm still going to school as well and don't know if I will stop anytime soon since I love it so much! We just moved into our new place a few days before Christmas and although I'm glad for it I don't think moving at 9months pregnant was such a great idea. It was a hectic month but things are calming down now. The calm won't last too long since Presley keeps wanting to come out early. I've been in and out of the hospital having my labor stopped. Now that I'm 37 1/2 weeks along I don't think they will stop it so she can come any day now. If I do somehow manage to keep her in until my scheduled C-section, she will be born on the 26th at 2pm. As uncomfortable as I am I'm hoping she can stay put until then. I think thats all for us for now. Here are some random pictures of the last few months. I'll update this again after Presley is born.

The boys 2nd Birthday party.


Halloween with grandpa and grandma.

Pumpkin Patch 2009.

No comments: